Projects & Programs
We work closely with our clients to develop and implement effective and sustainable projects and programs that are in line with their organization’s mission and their clients’ needs.
One of ZCS’s core competencies is grant searching and writing. A partial list of our grant writing experience follows:
• Non-Secure Juvenile Facility Program Funds – New Mexico Federal Bureau of Prisons – $6.5M over 4 years
• Juvenile Justice Program Funds – N.M. Children, Youth, and Families Division, Juvenile Justice Department – $250,000
• Community Grant – United Way of Pueblo, City of Pueblo – $14,000
• Community Development Block Grant – City of Pueblo, Concerned Parents of Pueblo – $32,500
• Community Grant – Packard Foundation, For City of Pueblo – $20,000
We have worked closely with clients to develop the following Programs:
Life Options Academy – A “Teen Moms” program in Albuquerque – We provided a full range of organizational development services including, Board Development, grant writing, putting in place enhanced financial infrastructure, donor database management, and program development.
Tri-County Family Justice Center — Las Vegas, NM – One of only 15 Family Justice Centers in the U.S., ZCS worked closely with the Executive Director and Board of Directors to put in place human resources, financial and related policies and procedures, assisted with grant writing and fundraising activities, and provided programmatic support for their Grand Opening held in September, 2006
San Miguel County Detention Center — Las Vegas, NM – Working closely with the Detention Center Warden, the Center staff, the Community Advisory Committee, ZCS developed a comprehensive ($8.9 million Capital Outlay) 5-year Strategic Plan for the Center. A follow-on project was writing a Reintegration Center Program Design and Development Plan.
Nacimiento Community Ditch Association (NCDA) – We assisted the NCDA Board prepare a Capital Outlays Package for submittal to the New Mexico Legislature in January 2007. NCDA was awarded $115,000 to implement a series of structural rehabilitation improvements within the Rio de Las Vacas in Cuba, NM.